- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Eventsure collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (first name, last name, email address)
- Browsing behaviour through Google Analytics (page visits, bounce rate, clicks, etc...)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Eventsure with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Contacting us through our contact form
- Contacting us through the live chat functionality (currently not present)
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Eventsure collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with our companies services and updates we think you might like
- Reply to contact form submissions
- Improve our website and your browsing experience by analysing how visitors use the site
How do we store your data?
Eventsure securely stores your data at our service providers webflow.com and convertkit.com.
Eventsure will keep your email address, first name and last name for 1 month after you have unsubscribed from our newsletter. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from all necessary databases.
Marketing & Newsletters
Eventsure would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. For statistical purposes we may evaluate which links are viewed in the newsletter.
If you have agreed to receive newsletters, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Eventsure from contacting you for these purposes. You will receive 1 – 2 newsletters per month.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for these purposes, you can use the unsubscribe link in one of our mails.
Analytics & Third-Party tools
When visiting our website, statistical analyses may be made of your surfing behavior. This happens primarily using cookies and analytics. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous, i.e. we will not be able to identify you from this data.
What are your data protection rights?
Eventsure would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights (GDPR). Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request Eventsure for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that Eventsure corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eventsure to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Eventsure erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Eventsure restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Eventsure's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that Eventsure transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To store your consent to the agreement of our terms
- To track conversions from Facebook and Instagram campaigns
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Eventsure uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Eventsure uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Eventsure sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Eventsure has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Authority for Data protection.
Rue de la Presse 35 – Drukpersstraat 35
1000 Bruxelles - Brussel